If the average drinker of
Apple cider vinegar in
– carrot, celery, chinese vegetables, beetroot, apple and ginger. Yes it has however is easily assimilated by the average person. Dilute 50% in water if you have any issues.
Diluted in water or sparkling water
OR just enjoy good old fashioned water. Our bodies are 70% water so every process is dependent on being hydrated. It is important not to drink too much though because when you sleep our bodies are expecting fluids which do not come, so you will inadvertently make yourself dehydrated every night. It is also best to slowly sip water than drinking large amounts at a single time.
Another trick to keep yourself hydrated is to consume healthy fats such as coconut oil. Healthy oils nourish our cell membranes which allows the cells to absorb and maintain healthy fluid levels.
- Who Wants a Nice Tall Glass of Coca-Cola’s Algorithmic Orange Juice? (theatlanticwire.com)
- Thirsty? Think Again. (osu.uloop.com)
- The (Hilarious) Truth About Vitaminwater (eatdrinkbetter.com)
- Will Coca-Cola’s obesity ad help or harm their brand? The ‘Honest Coca-Cola Obesity Commercial’ responds (storyism.net)